The company is the leading B2B Travel IT, serving all key travel actors across the value chain and continuously reducing frictions and inefficiencies across the overall travel ecosystem. When searching, booking and managing a trip, chances are that a company IT system is used behind the scene. In fact, they process more than 40% of air trips in the world. Hence, to shape the future of travel, and continue to be a key contributor of the travel industry growth and efficiency gains, the company actively invests in the development of new impactful transformational IT solutions.
In order to shape the future of travel a team is in place to help both Airlines and internal product team to take the right decisions to improve our solution to sell ticket online.
To be more attractive, propose the right product to their customers and increase the conversion rate any airline will need the figures and dashboard to track their activity and understand the behaviour of their users.
The goal is to guide and support our customers to allow the best booking experiences for their traveller.
• Proficient in technical knowledge to ensure team performs at a high level. Is recognized as a leader in own area.
• Understands how main business drivers may impact on own area. Can assess complex problems with broad impact on the activity, improve processes, recommend solutions and risk mitigation plans. Able to communicate complex information.
• Works with a high level of autonomy, based on management directions. Leads projects or contributes to broad cross-functional projects. May contribute to planning of resources and budget.
• Computer Science or Engineering degree
• Degree in Information Security is a plus
• Fluent in English : Written and spoken (mandatory)
• Experiences with Azure